Is RIGID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIGID in various dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj - incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj - incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- adj - designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- Not flexible or pliant; stiff.
- Not moving; fixed.
- Marked by a lack of flexibility; rigorous and exacting: “We have watered down a rigid training... until we now have an educational diet in many of our public high schools that nourishes neither the classes nor the masses” (Agnes Meyer).
- See Synonyms at stiff.
- adj - not flexible
There are 5 letters in RIGID: D G I I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGID
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIGID, to go: RIGID?
Rearrange the letters in RIGID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIGID
What's nearby RIGID
Lookup in Wiki for RIGID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIGID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIGID"