Is GILD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GILD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- To cover with or as if with a thin layer of gold.
- To give an often deceptively attractive or improved appearance to.
- To smear with blood.
- To adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful.
- To make superfluous additions to what is already complete.
- verb - to cover with a thin layer of gold
There are 4 letters in GILD: D G I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GILD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GILD, to go: GILD?
Rearrange the letters in GILD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GILD
What's nearby GILD
Lookup in Wiki for GILD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GILD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GILD"