Is GLIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vowellike sound that serves as a consonant
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - move smoothly and effortlessly
- verb - fly in or as if in a glider plane
- verb - cause to move or pass silently, smoothly, or imperceptibly
- To move silently and furtively.
- To occur or pass imperceptibly.
- To fly without propulsion.
- To blend one tone into the next; slur.
- To articulate a glide in speech.
- The act of gliding.
- A slur.
- The transitional sound produced by passing from the articulatory position of one speech sound to that of another.
- See semivowel.
- verb - to move effortlessly
There are 5 letters in GLIDE: D E G I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLIDE, to go: GLIDE?
Rearrange the letters in GLIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLIDE
What's nearby GLIDE
Lookup in Wiki for GLIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLIDE"