Is GLIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vowellike sound that serves as a consonant
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - move smoothly and effortlessly
- verb - fly in or as if in a glider plane
- verb - cause to move or pass silently, smoothly, or imperceptibly
- verb - to move effortlessly
There are 6 letters in GLIDES: D E G I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLIDES, to go: GLIDES?
Rearrange the letters in GLIDES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GLIDES
5 letters out of GLIDES
4 letters out of GLIDES
3 letters out of GLIDES
2 letters out of GLIDES
Contextual use of GLIDES
What's nearby GLIDES
Lookup in Wiki for GLIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLIDES"