Is GIRDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIRDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an encircling or ringlike structure
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- noun - a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- A belt or sash worn around the waist.
- Something that encircles like a belt.
- A woman’s elasticized, flexible undergarment worn over the waist and hips.
- A band made around the trunk of a tree by the removal of a strip of bark.
- The edge of a cut gem held by the setting.
- The pelvic or pectoral girdle.
- To encircle with or as if with a belt.
- To circle around: a ring of hills that girdled the city.
- To remove a band of bark and cambium from the circumference of (a tree), usually in order to kill it.
- verb - to encircle with a belt
There are 6 letters in GIRDLE: D E G I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIRDLE, to go: GIRDLE?
Rearrange the letters in GIRDLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GIRDLE
5 letters out of GIRDLE
4 letters out of GIRDLE
3 letters out of GIRDLE
2 letters out of GIRDLE
Contextual use of GIRDLE
What's nearby GIRDLE
Lookup in Wiki for GIRDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIRDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIRDLE"