Is IDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
- verb - run disconnected or idle
- verb - be idle
- adj - not in action or at work
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - not in active use
- adj - silly or trivial
- adj - lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj - not yielding a return
- adj - not having a job
- See Synonyms at inactive.
- Not in use or operation: idle hands.
- Lacking substance, value, or basis.
- To pass time without working or while avoiding work.
- To move lazily and without purpose.
- To run at a slow speed or out of gear.
- To pass (time) without working or while avoiding work; waste: idle the afternoon away.
- To make or cause to be unemployed or inactive.
- To cause (a motor, for example) to idle.
- adj - not active
- verb - to pass time idly
There are 4 letters in IDLE: D E I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IDLE, to go: IDLE?
Rearrange the letters in IDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IDLE
What's nearby IDLE
Lookup in Wiki for IDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IDLE"