Is LIVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - having life
- verb - to function as an animal or plant
There are 5 letters in LIVED: D E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVED, to go: LIVED?
Rearrange the letters in LIVED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVED
What's nearby LIVED
Lookup in Wiki for LIVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVED"