Is VEILED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEILED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- adj - having or as if having a veil or concealing cover
- adj - muted or unclear
- Covered with a veil: the veiled head of a bride.
- Concealed or disguised as if with a veil: “slur-footed ironies, veiled jokes, tiptoe malices” (Edith Wharton).
- verb - to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)
There are 6 letters in VEILED: D E E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEILED
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEILED, to go: VEILED?
Rearrange the letters in VEILED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VEILED
What's nearby VEILED
Lookup in Wiki for VEILED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEILED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEILED"