Is DEVILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a word used in exclamations of confusion
- noun - a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - coat or stuff with a spicy paste
- verb - to prepare food with pungent seasoning
There are 6 letters in DEVILS: D E I L S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVILS, to go: DEVILS?
Rearrange the letters in DEVILS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DEVILS
5 letters out of DEVILS
4 letters out of DEVILS
3 letters out of DEVILS
2 letters out of DEVILS
Contextual use of DEVILS
What's nearby DEVILS
Lookup in Wiki for DEVILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVILS"