Is VILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- Loathsome; disgusting: vile language.
- Contemptibly low in worth or account; second-rate.
- Of mean or low condition.
- Miserably poor and degrading; wretched: a vile existence.
- Morally depraved; ignoble or wicked: a vile conspiracy.
- adv - physically repulsive [adj VILER, VILEST] : VILELY
There are 4 letters in VILE: E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VILE, to go: VILE?
Rearrange the letters in VILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VILE
What's nearby VILE
Lookup in Wiki for VILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VILE"