Is OLIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OLIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree
- noun - evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere
- noun - hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree
- noun - one-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish
- noun - a yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation
- adj - of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive
- A Mediterranean evergreen tree (Olea europaea) having fragrant white flowers, usually lance-shaped leathery leaves, and edible drupes.
- The small, ovoid fruit of this tree, an important food and source of oil.
- A yellow green of low to medium lightness and low to moderate saturation.
- noun - the small oval fruit of a Mediterranean tree
There are 5 letters in OLIVE: E I L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OLIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OLIVE, to go: OLIVE?
Rearrange the letters in OLIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OLIVE
What's nearby OLIVE
Lookup in Wiki for OLIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OLIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OLIVE"