Is LIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity
- noun - liver of an animal used as meat
- noun - a person who has a special life style
- noun - someone who lives in a place
- adj - having a reddish-brown color
- A large, reddish-brown, glandular vertebrate organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity that secretes bile and is active in the formation of certain blood proteins and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- An organ in invertebrates that is similar to the vertebrate liver.
- The bile-secreting organ of an animal, used as food.
- Made of or flavored with liver: liver pté; liver sandwiches.
- Of a dark reddish brown.
- One who lives in a specified manner: a high liver.
- verb - to thicken or gel
There are 5 letters in LIVER: E I L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVER, to go: LIVER?
Rearrange the letters in LIVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVER
What's nearby LIVER
Lookup in Wiki for LIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVER"