Is LIVERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - uniform worn by some menservants and chauffeurs
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - the care (feeding and stabling) of horses for pay
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
- The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
- The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
- The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
- The hiring out of horses and carriages.
- A livery stable.
- A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
- Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.
- noun - a uniform worn by servants
There are 6 letters in LIVERY: E I L R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVERY, to go: LIVERY?
Rearrange the letters in LIVERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVERY
What's nearby LIVERY
Lookup in Wiki for LIVERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVERY"