Is VERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERY in various dictionaries:
- adj - precisely as stated
- adj - being the exact same one
- adv - used as intensifiers
- adv - precisely so
- In a high degree; extremely: very happy; very much admired.
- Truly; absolutely: the very best advice; attended the very same schools.
- Complete; absolute: at the very end of his career; the very opposite.
- Used to emphasize the importance of the thing named: “The very essence of artistic expression is invention” (Irving R.
- Being particularly suitable or appropriate: the very item needed to increase sales.
- Being precisely as stated: the very center of town.
- Mere: The very thought is frightening.
- Actual: caught in the very act of stealing.
- In general usage very is not used alone to modify a past participle.
- adj - free from restriction
- noun - something that is absolute
There are 4 letters in VERY: E R V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERY, to go: VERY?
Rearrange the letters in VERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERY
What's nearby VERY
Lookup in Wiki for VERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERY"