Is SILVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SILVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal
- noun - coins made of silver
- noun - a light shade of grey
- noun - silverware eating utensils
- noun - a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- verb - coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- verb - make silver in color
- verb - turn silver
- adj - made from or largely consisting of silver
- adj - having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- adj - of lustrous grey
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Ag A lustrous white, ductile, malleable metallic element, occurring both uncombined and in ores such as argentite, having the highest thermal and electrical conductivity of the metals.
- This metallic element as a commodity or medium of exchange.
- Coins made of this metallic element.
- Domestic articles, such as tableware, made of or plated with silver.
- Tableware, especially eating and serving utensils, made of steel or another metal.
- A lustrous medium gray.
- A silver salt, especially silver nitrate, used to sensitize paper.
- Made of or containing silver: a silver bowl; silver ore.
- Resembling silver, especially in having a lustrous shine; silvery.
- Of a lustrous medium gray: silver hair.
- Having a soft, clear, resonant sound.
- Eloquent; persuasive: a silver voice.
- Favoring the adoption of silver as a standard of currency: the silver plank of the 1896 Democratic platform.
- Of or constituting a 25th anniversary.
- To cover, plate, or adorn with silver or a similar lustrous substance.
- To give a silver color to.
- To become silvery.
- verb - to cover with silver (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in SILVER: E I L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SILVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SILVER, to go: SILVER?
Rearrange the letters in SILVER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SILVER
5 letters out of SILVER
4 letters out of SILVER
3 letters out of SILVER
2 letters out of SILVER
Contextual use of SILVER
What's nearby SILVER
Lookup in Wiki for SILVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SILVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SILVER"