Is SHRIVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHRIVEL in various dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become or make shrunken and wrinkled, often by drying: Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
- To lose or cause to lose vitality or intensity: My enthusiasm shriveled as the project wore on.
- To become or make much less or smaller; dwindle.
- verb - to contract into wrinkles
There are 7 letters in SHRIVEL: E H I L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHRIVEL, to go: SHRIVEL?
Rearrange the letters in SHRIVEL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHRIVEL
6 letters out of SHRIVEL
5 letters out of SHRIVEL
4 letters out of SHRIVEL
3 letters out of SHRIVEL
2 letters out of SHRIVEL
Contextual use of SHRIVEL
What's nearby SHRIVEL
Lookup in Wiki for SHRIVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHRIVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHRIVEL"