Is YIELD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YIELD in various dictionaries:
- noun - production of a certain amount
- noun - the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- noun - an amount of a product
- noun - the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - end resistance, as under pressure or force
- verb - give or supply
- verb - give over
- verb - give in, as to influence or pressure
- verb - move in order to make room for someone for something
- verb - cause to happen or be responsible for
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - be fatally overwhelmed
- verb - bring in
- verb - be flexible under stress of physical force
- verb - cease opposition
- verb - consent reluctantly
- To give forth by or as if by a natural process, especially by cultivation: a field that yields many bushels of corn.
- To furnish as return for effort or investment; be productive of: an investment that yields high percentages.
- To give over possession of, as in deference or defeat; surrender.
- To give up (an advantage, for example) to another; concede.
- To give forth a natural product; be productive.
- To produce a return for effort or investment: bonds that yield well.
- To give up, as in defeat; surrender or submit.
- To give way to pressure or force: The door yielded to a gentle push.
- To give way to argument, persuasion, influence, or entreaty: The child pleaded, but the parents wouldn’t yield.
- To give place, as to one that is superior: She yields to no one in her condemnation of violence.
- An amount yielded or produced; a product.
- A profit obtained from an investment; a return.
- These verbs all mean to give in to what one can no longer oppose or resist.
- verb - to give up
There are 5 letters in YIELD: D E I L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YIELD
To search all scrabble anagrams of YIELD, to go: YIELD?
Rearrange the letters in YIELD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YIELD
What's nearby YIELD
Lookup in Wiki for YIELD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YIELD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YIELD"