Is SMITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMITE in various dictionaries:
- verb - inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon
- verb - affect suddenly with deep feeling
- verb - cause physical pain or suffering in
- To inflict a heavy blow on, with or as if with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
- To drive or strike (a weapon, for example) forcefully onto or into something else.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by or as if by blows.
- To afflict: The population was smitten by the plague.
- To afflict retributively; chasten or chastise.
- To deal a blow with or as if with the hand or a handheld weapon.
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 5 letters in SMITE: E I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMITE, to go: SMITE?
Rearrange the letters in SMITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMITE
What's nearby SMITE
Lookup in Wiki for SMITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMITE"