Is TIMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a more or less definite period of time now or previously present
- noun - an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division
- noun - an instance or single occasion for some event
- noun - a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something
- noun - an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities)
- noun - a suitable moment
- noun - the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- noun - a person's experience on a particular occasion
- noun - a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- noun - the fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions) to specify a physical event
- noun - rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- noun - the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- verb - assign a time for an activity or event
- verb - set the speed, duration, or execution of
- verb - regulate or set the time of
- verb - adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- Multiplied by: Five times two is ten.
- verb - to determine the speed or duration of
There are 5 letters in TIMES: E I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMES, to go: TIMES?
Rearrange the letters in TIMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIMES
What's nearby TIMES
Lookup in Wiki for TIMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMES"