Is STYMIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STYMIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in golf where an opponent's ball blocks the line between your ball and the hole
- noun - a thwarting and distressing situation
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- An obstacle or obstruction.
- A situation in golf in which an opponent’s ball obstructs the line of play of one’s own ball on the putting green.
- verb - to prevent the accomplishment of
There are 6 letters in STYMIE: E I M S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STYMIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STYMIE, to go: STYMIE?
Rearrange the letters in STYMIE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STYMIE
5 letters out of STYMIE
4 letters out of STYMIE
3 letters out of STYMIE
2 letters out of STYMIE
Contextual use of STYMIE
What's nearby STYMIE
Lookup in Wiki for STYMIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STYMIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STYMIE"