Is BITES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- noun - a small amount of solid food
- noun - a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- noun - a light informal meal
- noun - (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait
- noun - wit having a sharp and caustic quality
- noun - a strong odor or taste property
- noun - the act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- noun - a portion removed from the whole
- verb - to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- verb - deliver a sting to
- adj - to seize with the teeth [v BIT, BITTEN, BITING, BITES] : BITEABLE
There are 5 letters in BITES: B E I S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITES, to go: BITES?
Rearrange the letters in BITES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BITES
What's nearby BITES
Lookup in Wiki for BITES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BITES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BITES"