Is MORTISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORTISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a square hole made to receive a tenon and so to form a joint
- verb - cut a hole for a tenon in
- verb - join by a tenon and mortise
- A usually rectangular cavity in a piece of wood, stone, or other material, prepared to receive a tenon and thus form a joint.
- A hole cut in a plate for insertion of type.
- To join or fasten securely, as with a mortise and tenon.
- To make a mortise in.
- To cut a hole in (a plate) for the insertion of type.
- To cut such a hole and insert (type).
- verb - to join or fasten securely
There are 7 letters in MORTISE: E I M O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORTISE, to go: MORTISE?
Rearrange the letters in MORTISE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MORTISE
6 letters out of MORTISE
5 letters out of MORTISE
4 letters out of MORTISE
3 letters out of MORTISE
2 letters out of MORTISE
Contextual use of MORTISE
What's nearby MORTISE
Lookup in Wiki for MORTISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORTISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORTISE"