Is SPARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- verb - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)
There are 5 letters in SPARS: A P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARS, to go: SPARS?
Rearrange the letters in SPARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPARS
What's nearby SPARS
Lookup in Wiki for SPARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARS"