Is SCRAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- verb - make into scrap or refuse
- verb - to throw away
There are 6 letters in SCRAPS: A C P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRAPS, to go: SCRAPS?
Rearrange the letters in SCRAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCRAPS
What's nearby SCRAPS
Lookup in Wiki for SCRAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRAPS"