Is STRAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- verb - tie with a strap
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - sharpen with a strap
- verb - secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- verb - to fasten with a strap (a narrow strip of flexible material)
There are 6 letters in STRAPS: A P R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAPS, to go: STRAPS?
Rearrange the letters in STRAPS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STRAPS
5 letters out of STRAPS
4 letters out of STRAPS
3 letters out of STRAPS
2 letters out of STRAPS
Contextual use of STRAPS
What's nearby STRAPS
Lookup in Wiki for STRAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAPS"