Is TRAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- noun - drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- noun - a light two-wheeled carriage
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- verb - place in a confining or embarrassing position
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - hold or catch as if in a trap
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- A contrivance for catching and holding animals, as a concealed pit or a clamplike device that springs shut suddenly.
- A stratagem for catching or tricking an unwary person.
- A device for sealing a passage against the escape of gases, especially a U-shaped or S-shaped bend in a drainpipe that prevents the return flow of sewer gas by means of a water barrier.
- A device that hurls clay pigeons into the air in trapshooting.
- A land hazard or bunker on a golf course; a sand trap.
- A light two-wheeled carriage with springs.
- Percussion instruments, such as snare drums and cymbals, especially in a jazz band.
- The human mouth.
- To catch in or as if in a trap; ensnare.
- To place in a confining or embarrassing position.
- To seal off (gases) by a trap.
- To furnish with traps or a trap.
- To set traps for game.
- To engage in trapping furbearing animals.
- Personal belongings or household goods.
- Any of several dark, fine-grained igneous rocks often used in making roads.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 4 letters in TRAP: A P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAP, to go: TRAP?
Rearrange the letters in TRAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAP
What's nearby TRAP
Lookup in Wiki for TRAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAP"