Is PARTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an organization to gain political power
- noun - a group of people gathered together for pleasure
- noun - a band of people associated temporarily in some activity
- noun - an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment
- noun - a person involved in legal proceedings
- verb - have or participate in a party
- A social gathering especially for pleasure or amusement: a cocktail party.
- A group of people who have gathered to participate in an activity.
- An established political group organized to promote and support its principles and candidates for public office.
- A person or group involved in an enterprise; a participant or an accessory: I refuse to be a party to your silly scheme.
- A person or group involved in a legal proceeding as a litigant.
- A subscriber to a telephone party line.
- A person using a telephone.
- A person: “And though Grainger was a spry old party, such steps couldn’t be his” (Anthony Hyde).
- A selected group of soldiers: a raiding party.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- An orgy.
- Of, relating to, or participating in an established political organization: party members; party politics.
- Suitable for use at a social gathering: party dresses; a party hat.
- To celebrate or carouse at or as if at a party: That night we partied until dawn.
- verb - to attend a social gathering
There are 5 letters in PARTY: A P R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARTY, to go: PARTY?
Rearrange the letters in PARTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARTY
What's nearby PARTY
Lookup in Wiki for PARTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARTY"