Is PRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - be nosey
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
- The act of prying.
- An excessively inquisitive person; a snoop.
- To raise, move, or force open with a lever.
- To obtain with effort or difficulty: pried a confession out of the suspect.
- adv - to inquire impertinently into private matters [v PRIED, PRYING, PRIES] : PRYINGLY
There are 3 letters in PRY: P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRY, to go: PRY?
Rearrange the letters in PRY and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of PRY
Contextual use of PRY
What's nearby PRY
Lookup in Wiki for PRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRY"