Is PARITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered
- noun - (mathematics) a relation between a pair of integers: if both integers are odd or both are even they have the same parity
- noun - (computer science) a bit that is used in an error detection procedure in which a 0 or 1 is added to each group of bits so that it will have either an odd number of 1's or an even number of 1's
- noun - (physics) parity is conserved in a universe in which the laws of physics are the same in a right-handed system of coordinates as in a left-handed system
- noun - functional equality
- Equality, as in amount, status, or value.
- Functional equivalence, as in the weaponry or military strength of adversaries: “A problem that has troubled the U.
- The equivalent in value of a sum of money expressed in terms of a different currency at a fixed, official rate of exchange.
- Equality of prices of goods or securities in two different markets.
- A level for farm-product prices maintained by governmental support and intended to give farmers the same purchasing power they had during a chosen base period.
- The even or odd quality of an integer.
- P Physics.
- An intrinsic symmetry property of subatomic particles that is characterized by the behavior of the wave function of such particles under reflection through the origin of spatial coordinates.
- A quantum number, either +1 (even) or –1 (odd), that mathematically describes this property.
- Computer Science.
- The even or odd quality of the number of 1’s or 0’s in a binary code, often used to determine the integrity of data especially after transmission.
- A parity bit.
- The condition of having given birth.
- The number of children borne by one woman.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 6 letters in PARITY: A I P R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARITY, to go: PARITY?
Rearrange the letters in PARITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARITY
What's nearby PARITY
Lookup in Wiki for PARITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARITY"