Is TAPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- noun - the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- verb - diminish gradually
- verb - give a point to
- A small or very slender candle.
- A long wax-coated wick used to light candles or gas lamps.
- A source of feeble light.
- A gradual decrease in thickness or width of an elongated object.
- A gradual decrease, as in action or force.
- To become gradually narrower or thinner toward one end.
- To diminish or lessen gradually.
- To make thinner or narrower at one end.
- To make smaller gradually.
- verb - to become gradually narrower toward one end
There are 5 letters in TAPER: A E P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPER, to go: TAPER?
Rearrange the letters in TAPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAPER
What's nearby TAPER
Lookup in Wiki for TAPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPER"