Is PIRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIRATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses another person's words or ideas as if they were his own
- noun - someone who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without having a commission from any sovereign nation
- noun - a ship that is manned by pirates
- verb - copy illegally
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- One who robs at sea or plunders the land from the sea without commission from a sovereign nation.
- A ship used for this purpose.
- One who preys on others; a plunderer.
- One who makes use of or reproduces the work of another without authorization.
- One that operates an unlicensed, illegal television or radio station.
- To attack and rob (a ship at sea).
- To take (something) by piracy.
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy.
- verb - to commit piracy
There are 6 letters in PIRATE: A E I P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIRATE, to go: PIRATE?
Rearrange the letters in PIRATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PIRATE
5 letters out of PIRATE
4 letters out of PIRATE
3 letters out of PIRATE
2 letters out of PIRATE
Contextual use of PIRATE
What's nearby PIRATE
Lookup in Wiki for PIRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIRATE"