Is TAMPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAMPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.)
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - intrude in other people's affairs or business
- To interfere in a harmful manner: tried to tamper with the decedent’s will; tampering with the timing mechanism of the safe.
- To tinker with rashly or foolishly: Don’t tamper with my feelings.
- A neutron reflector in an atomic bomb that also delays the expansion of the exploding material, making possible a longer-lasting, more energetic, and more efficient explosion.
- verb - to interfere in a harmful manner
There are 6 letters in TAMPER: A E M P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAMPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAMPER, to go: TAMPER?
Rearrange the letters in TAMPER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TAMPER
5 letters out of TAMPER
4 letters out of TAMPER
3 letters out of TAMPER
2 letters out of TAMPER
Contextual use of TAMPER
What's nearby TAMPER
Lookup in Wiki for TAMPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAMPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAMPER"