Is PARENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a father or mother
- noun - an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
- verb - bring up
- One who begets, gives birth to, or nurtures and raises a child; a father or a mother.
- An ancestor; a progenitor.
- An organism that produces or generates offspring.
- A guardian; a protector.
- A source or cause; an origin: Despair is the parent of rebellion.
- To act as a parent to; raise and nurture: “A genitor who does not parent the child is not its parent” (Ashley Montagu).
- To act as a parent.
- verb - to exercise the functions of a parent (a father or mother)
There are 6 letters in PARENT: A E N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARENT, to go: PARENT?
Rearrange the letters in PARENT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PARENT
5 letters out of PARENT
4 letters out of PARENT
3 letters out of PARENT
2 letters out of PARENT
Contextual use of PARENT
What's nearby PARENT
Lookup in Wiki for PARENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARENT"