Is PRONATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRONATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn the forearm or the hand so that the palm is directed downwards
- To turn or rotate (the hand or forearm) so that the palm faces down or back.
- To turn or rotate (the sole of the foot) by abduction and eversion so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body’s weight.
- To turn or rotate (a limb) so that the inner surface faces down or back.
- To place in a prone position.
- To become pronated.
- To assume a prone position.
- verb - to turn the palm downward or backward
There are 7 letters in PRONATE: A E N O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRONATE, to go: PRONATE?
Rearrange the letters in PRONATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRONATE
6 letters out of PRONATE
5 letters out of PRONATE
4 letters out of PRONATE
3 letters out of PRONATE
2 letters out of PRONATE
Contextual use of PRONATE
What's nearby PRONATE
Lookup in Wiki for PRONATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRONATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRONATE"