Is PLANTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the owner or manager of a plantation
- noun - a worker who puts or sets seeds or seedlings into the ground
- noun - a decorative pot for house plants
- One who plants: a planter of beautiful gardens.
- A machine or tool for planting seeds.
- The owner or manager of a plantation: cotton and rice planters.
- An early settler or colonist.
- A decorative container for a plant or small tree.
- verb - to place in the ground for growing
There are 7 letters in PLANTER: A E L N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANTER, to go: PLANTER?
Rearrange the letters in PLANTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PLANTER
6 letters out of PLANTER
5 letters out of PLANTER
4 letters out of PLANTER
3 letters out of PLANTER
2 letters out of PLANTER
Contextual use of PLANTER
What's nearby PLANTER
Lookup in Wiki for PLANTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANTER"