Is PAINTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAINTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artist who paints
- noun - a worker who is employed to cover objects with paint
- noun - a line that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up (as when docking or towing)
- noun - large American feline resembling a lion
- One who paints, either as an artist or a worker.
- A rope attached to the bow of a boat, used for tying up, as when docking or towing.
- verb - to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)
There are 7 letters in PAINTER: A E I N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAINTER, to go: PAINTER?
Rearrange the letters in PAINTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PAINTER
6 letters out of PAINTER
5 letters out of PAINTER
4 letters out of PAINTER
3 letters out of PAINTER
2 letters out of PAINTER
Contextual use of PAINTER
What's nearby PAINTER
Lookup in Wiki for PAINTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAINTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAINTER"