Is RETAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - hold back within
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - secure and keep for possible future use or application
- verb - keep in one's mind
- To maintain possession of.
- To keep or hold in a particular place, condition, or position.
- To keep in mind; remember.
- To hire (an attorney, for example) by the payment of a fee.
- To keep in one’s service or pay.
- verb - to keep possession of
There are 6 letters in RETAIN: A E I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETAIN, to go: RETAIN?
Rearrange the letters in RETAIN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RETAIN
5 letters out of RETAIN
4 letters out of RETAIN
3 letters out of RETAIN
2 letters out of RETAIN
Contextual use of RETAIN
What's nearby RETAIN
Lookup in Wiki for RETAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETAIN"