Is TEARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - shedding tears
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- Marked by great or violent haste: in a tearing hurry.
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 7 letters in TEARING: A E G I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEARING, to go: TEARING?
Rearrange the letters in TEARING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TEARING
6 letters out of TEARING
5 letters out of TEARING
4 letters out of TEARING
3 letters out of TEARING
2 letters out of TEARING
Contextual use of TEARING
What's nearby TEARING
Lookup in Wiki for TEARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEARING"