Is RATING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the value of something
- noun - act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- noun - standing or position on a scale
- noun - rank in a military organization
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A position assigned on a scale; a standing.
- A classification according to specialty or proficiency, as of a member of the armed forces.
- An enlisted person in the navy.
- An evaluation of the financial status of a business or person: a credit rating.
- A specified performance limit, as of capacity, range, or operational capability: the power rating of a light fixture.
- The popularity of a television or radio program as estimated by a poll of segments of the audience.
- A harsh scolding.
- noun - relative estimate or evaluation
There are 6 letters in RATING: A G I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATING, to go: RATING?
Rearrange the letters in RATING and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RATING
5 letters out of RATING
4 letters out of RATING
3 letters out of RATING
2 letters out of RATING
Contextual use of RATING
What's nearby RATING
Lookup in Wiki for RATING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATING"