Is GIANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any creature of exceptional size
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- noun - an unusually large enterprise
- noun - a very large person
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength
- noun - a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- adj - of great mass
- A person or thing of great size.
- A person of extraordinary power, significance, or importance: a giant in the field of physics; an intellectual giant.
- One of a race of humanlike beings of enormous strength and stature who were destroyed in battle with the Olympians.
- Marked by exceptionally great size, magnitude, or power: a giant wave; a giant impact.
- noun - a person or thing of great size
There are 5 letters in GIANT: A G I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIANT, to go: GIANT?
Rearrange the letters in GIANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIANT
What's nearby GIANT
Lookup in Wiki for GIANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIANT"