Is ACTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the performance of a part or role in a drama
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - play a role or part
- verb - discharge one's duties
- verb - pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- verb - be suitable for theatrical performance
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - perform on a stage or theater
- adj - serving temporarily especially as a substitute
- That contains directions for use in a dramatic performance: the play’s acting text.
- That is appropriate for dramatic performance: an acting comedy.
- The occupation of an actor or actress.
- Performance as an actor or actress.
- False behavior; pretense.
- noun - the occupation of an actor
There are 6 letters in ACTING: A C G I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACTING, to go: ACTING?
Rearrange the letters in ACTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACTING
What's nearby ACTING
Lookup in Wiki for ACTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACTING"