Is GAIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - a horse's manner of moving
- noun - a person's manner of walking
- A particular way or manner of moving on foot: a person who ran with a clumsy, hobbling gait.
- Any of the ways, such as a canter, trot, or walk, by which a horse can move by lifting the feet in different order or rhythm.
- Rate or manner of proceeding: The project went forward at a steady gait.
- verb - to train a horse to move in a particular way
There are 4 letters in GAIT: A G I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAIT, to go: GAIT?
Rearrange the letters in GAIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAIT
What's nearby GAIT
Lookup in Wiki for GAIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAIT"