Is RATTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 7 letters in RATTING: A G I N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATTING, to go: RATTING?
Rearrange the letters in RATTING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RATTING
6 letters out of RATTING
5 letters out of RATTING
4 letters out of RATTING
3 letters out of RATTING
2 letters out of RATTING
Contextual use of RATTING
What's nearby RATTING
Lookup in Wiki for RATTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATTING"