Is GRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively small granular particle of a substance
- noun - foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- noun - the side of leather from which the hair has been removed
- noun - a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- noun - 1/60 dram
- noun - 1/7000 pound
- noun - dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- noun - a cereal grass
- noun - the smallest possible unit of anything
- noun - the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric
- noun - the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
- verb - form into grains
- verb - become granular
- A small, dry, one-seeded fruit of a cereal grass, having the fruit and the seed walls united.
- The fruits of cereal grasses especially after having been harvested, considered as a group.
- Cereal grasses considered as a group: a field of grain.
- A relatively small discrete particulate or crystalline mass: a grain of sand.
- A small amount or the smallest amount possible: hasn’t a grain of sense.
- A mass of solid propellant.
- A unit of weight in the U.
- The arrangement, direction, or pattern of the fibrous tissue in wood.
- The side of a hide or piece of leather from which the hair or fur has been removed.
- The pattern or markings on this side of leather.
- The pattern produced, as in stone, by the arrangement of particulate constituents.
- The relative size of the particles composing a substance or pattern: a coarse grain.
- A painted, stamped, or printed design that imitates the pattern found in wood, leather, or stone.
- The direction or texture of fibers in a woven fabric.
- A state of fine crystallization.
- Basic temperament or nature; disposition.
- An essential quality or characteristic.
- Color; tint.
- To cause to form into grains; granulate.
- To paint, stamp, or print with a design imitating the grain of wood, leather, or stone.
- To give a granular or rough texture to.
- To form grains.
- verb - to form into small particles
There are 5 letters in GRAIN: A G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAIN, to go: GRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in GRAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAIN
What's nearby GRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for GRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAIN"