Is PARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- noun - (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that is pared or cut off
- verb - decrease gradually or bit by bit
- verb - cut small bits or pare shavings from
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- Something, such as a skin or peel, that has been pared off.
- noun - something pared off
There are 6 letters in PARING: A G I N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARING, to go: PARING?
Rearrange the letters in PARING and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PARING
5 letters out of PARING
4 letters out of PARING
3 letters out of PARING
2 letters out of PARING
Contextual use of PARING
What's nearby PARING
Lookup in Wiki for PARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARING"