Is PIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- noun - when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- noun - a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- verb - pierce with a pin
- verb - immobilize a piece
- A short, straight, stiff piece of wire with a blunt head and a sharp point, used especially for fastening.
- Something, such as a safety pin, that resembles such a piece of wire in shape or use.
- A whit; a jot: didn’t care a pin about the matter.
- A thin rod for securing the ends of fractured bones.
- A peg for fixing the crown to the root of a tooth.
- A cotter pin.
- The part of a key stem entering a lock.
- One of the pegs securing the strings and regulating their tension on a stringed instrument.
- A belaying pin.
- A thole pin.
- An ornament fastened to clothing by means of a clasp.
- A rolling pin.
- One of the wooden clubs at which the ball is aimed in bowling.
- A flagstick.
- A lead on a device that plugs into a socket to connect the device to a system.
- Computer Science.
- Any of the pegs on the platen of a printer, which engage holes at the edges of paper.
- Any of the styluses that form a dot matrix on a printer.
- To fasten or secure with or as if with a pin or pins.
- To transfix.
- To place in a position of trusting dependence: He pinned his faith on an absurdity.
- To hold fast; immobilize: The passenger was pinned under the wreckage of the truck.
- To win a fall from in wrestling.
- Having a grain suggestive of the heads of pins.
- To fix or establish clearly: was finally able to pin down the cause of the disease.
- To force (someone) to give firm opinions or precise information: The reporter pinned the governor down on the issue of capital punishment.
- verb - to fasten with a pin (a slender, pointed piece of metal)
There are 3 letters in PIN: I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIN, to go: PIN?
Rearrange the letters in PIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIN
What's nearby PIN
Lookup in Wiki for PIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIN"