Is SPIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- To draw out and twist (fibers) into thread.
- To form (thread or yarn) in this manner.
- To form (a web or cocoon, for example) by extruding viscous filaments.
- To make or produce by or as if by drawing out and twisting.
- To tell, especially imaginatively: spun tales for the children.
- To prolong or extend: spin out a visit with an old friend.
- To cause to rotate swiftly; twirl.
- To shape or manufacture by a twirling or rotating process.
- To play (a phonograph record or records), especially as a disc jockey.
- To make thread or yarn by drawing out and twisting fibers.
- To extrude viscous filaments, forming a web or cocoon.
- To rotate rapidly; whirl.
- To seem to be whirling, as from dizziness; reel: My head spun after doing a cartwheel.
- To ride or drive rapidly.
- To fish with a light rod, lure, and line and a reel with a stationary spool.
- The act of spinning.
- A swift whirling motion.
- A state of mental confusion.
- A short drive in a vehicle: took a spin in the new car.
- The flight condition of an aircraft in a nose-down, spiraling, stalled descent.
- The distinctive complex of connotations or implications inherent in a point of view: “Dryden... was adept at putting spin on an apparently neutral recital of facts” (Robert M.
- Distinctive character; style: an innovative chef who puts a new spin on traditional fare.
- Interpretation, especially of a politician’s words, promulgated to sway public opinion.
- The intrinsic angular momentum of a subatomic particle.
- The total angular momentum of an atomic nucleus.
- To expend effort with no result.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 4 letters in SPIN: I N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIN, to go: SPIN?
Rearrange the letters in SPIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPIN
What's nearby SPIN
Lookup in Wiki for SPIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIN"