Is SNIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (plural) hand shears for cutting sheet metal
- noun - a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - to cut with a short, quick stroke
There are 5 letters in SNIPS: I N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNIPS, to go: SNIPS?
Rearrange the letters in SNIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNIPS
What's nearby SNIPS
Lookup in Wiki for SNIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNIPS"