Is SINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - estrangement from god
- noun - an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- noun - ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- noun - (Akkadian) god of the Moon
- noun - the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - violent and excited activity
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- verb - to commit a sin (an offense against religious or moral law)
There are 4 letters in SINS: I N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINS, to go: SINS?
Rearrange the letters in SINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SINS
What's nearby SINS
Lookup in Wiki for SINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINS"