Is SINUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal passage leading from a suppurating cavity to the body surface
- noun - any of various air-filled cavities especially in the bones of the skull
- noun - a wide channel containing blood
- A depression or cavity formed by a bending or curving.
- A dilated channel or receptacle containing chiefly venous blood.
- Any of various air-filled cavities in the bones of the skull, especially one communicating with the nostrils.
- A fistula leading from a pus-filled cavity.
- A recess or an indentation between lobes of a leaf or corolla.
- noun - a cranial cavity
There are 5 letters in SINUS: I N S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINUS, to go: SINUS?
Rearrange the letters in SINUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SINUS
What's nearby SINUS
Lookup in Wiki for SINUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINUS"